Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'M YOURS


Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test
it's again my turn to win some or learn some But
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I recko
n I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait
your mind
I'm yours Well open up and see like me
n to the music at the moment people dan
open up your plans and damn you're free look into your heart and you'll find love love love love list ece and sing Were just one big family And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved So, i won't hesitate no more,
And I will nibble your ear I'v
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure there's no need to complicate our time is short this is our fate I'm yours Scooch on over closer, dea re been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer But my breath fogged up the glass
it's what we aim to do our name is ou
and so I drew a new face and I laughed I guess what I'd be sayin' is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the season sr virtue But I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait I'm yours well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free
aken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved open up you
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me ah, la one big family it's your god for sr mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free look into your heart and you'll find love love love love listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me ah, la happy family
it's you god forsaken right to be loved loved loved love
it's our god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved it's our god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me ah, la peaceful melodie
sd

No comments:

Post a Comment